Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Love it or Hate it?

LOVE IT...



It's Ian Ziering. He's hot. Yes, I know he was on Beverly Hills 90210, but don't judge him. He has a great smile.

Karl Malone. He deserted us. But he still has great guns. The thing with Karl is this. He's hot. Until he opens his mouth. Or smiles. Plus he's kind of a big whiny baby. I still love him, but if I were actually out somewhere with him in public, I would probably have to say, "don't say anything, just stand there and look pretty. And put your hand on my boob."

Gil Grissom. Hot and smart. Love him, especially bearded him. He hardly ever smiles, that's awesome.

Chris Farley. Man, nothing attracts me more than a man who can make me laugh. Plus I usually like men who are bigger than me. I would have married you Chris, you didn't have to go to prostitutes and be a crackhead. Damn you.

Cosmo Kramer. Again, big part of the attraction here, makes me laugh.


Stephen King. Damn, what a dork. But I love him. I want to marry you Stephen, so you can tell me stories every night while I fall asleep. I would love to have just one conversation with this guy, my mind boggles at his genius. And that's attractive.


Steven Tyler....Yes, he's ass. A lot. Probably one of the uglier members of the male species, but holy hell, is he sexy. Just something about him.

HATE IT...

Jack Black. Dude, there will NEVER be another Chris Farley. Get over it.

Ryan Seacrest. He bugs me.

George W. Hate him, and not because he is an unattractive person. Because he is stupid. And a jackass.

Oh Luke Perry. For starters, you could screen a movie on his forehead. Also, he weighs about a hundred pounds, and I just can't get bothered about a guy with a 22-inch waist.

Captain Jack Sparrow. You know, not being much into pirates or these stupid movies, I won't pretend to understand their hygiene situation, but damn, it's called soap, look into it.


Justin Timberlake. Ugh, I don't think I even need to say anything. This fabulous picture says it all for me. Wait, I lied. "Hey, Timberlake, you're WHITE. Deal with it."


Comments:
I only have one comment... I can't help but like Jack Black....But then again I love the movie The Holiday....Sigh....
 
You're right- we could go trolling for men together because we would never be attracted to the same men.

I'm not a Jack Black fan either but I have to agree with Rae- he's wonderful in The Holiday.
 
I only liked one on your love list (Chris Farley) but greatly appreciated a couple on your hate list (G.W.,Justin, and Luke) I like Jack Black – he makes me laugh, and Ryan’s not bad – he gives as good as he gets when dealing with Simon.

Jack was great in The Holiday but that movie was the first time I truly appriciated Jude Law for his "finer" talents.
 
Amen Queen Goob.....I wasn't a Jude Law fan until that movie...and Jude in glasses....YUM!
 
Yay! We finally agree on a man. Peter is not just hot, he's HAWT!!

Missed you at dinner...
 
I am not a Jack fan either but loved him in Holiday. That was the first time in a movie I actually laughed when someone used the "F" word. Jude law is yummy in it too.
Your mom has a present for you from me. Ask her for it if she didn't give it to you.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]