Monday, November 3, 2008

Movin' on, yo.

So, ok. Hopefully no one gets butthurt by this, haha. But I have a confession to make. I really really HATE blogspot. In my opinion, it's just HARD! Now, I am fully willing to admit that maybe I am just dumb, but it just seems so NOT user-friendly.

So....I am going to move my blog over to wordpress. I have used it for other blogs and it is SO much easier for me to navigate.

I am going to leave this one here, but just start a new one over there. The new blog address is tracylondon.wordpress.com.

Please have pity on the dumb girl and still read her blog!

Much thanks,
Tracy

Comments:
The funny thing is that I use wordpress for a different blog and I HATE it!! I find blogger to be so much easier.

Does this mean you will blog more???
 
HI Tracy. It was so good to hear from you. My Mom can't write you back cause her computer sucks but you can email her at pwall234@comcast.net. You have a beautiful family. We should all get together soon. I will be back in town for the month of Dec. Let me know.
 
Hey, you gotta find what works for you!
 
Ok so I have to find you now on the new blog! Thanks for leaving the comments on mine ;0
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]