Saturday, September 6, 2008

I hate you Michael Landon.

I don't know how many of you know this, but I have a very strong love/hate relationship with Little House on The Prairie. The tv show, not the books. I loved the books. Still do. The tv show, not so much.

The show is a mess. When I say I have a love/hate relationship, I mean I love to hate it. I still watch it religiously cause it's so fun to make fun of. If you have watched it much, you know it is not the fluffy light pleasant family fare Michael Landon made it out to be. Horrible things happen on that prairie. Terrifying plagues, deaths, fires, floods, rapes, you name it, they have it. Most of these episode are written and directed by Michael Landon, who while pretty hot, was obviously crazy.

Anyway, some people, including myself, have started a Little House blog where we you know, snark on Little House. So you all should go there if you want and pass the word if there are other unfans of Little House, the tv show. If you love Little House and/or Michael Landon you don't have to go.

It's at "olsensmercantile.wordpress.com" and my username i post under is "MLINEGIRL." Again, sorry I don't know how to just link that in here.

Check it out if you want.

Comments:
I couldn't find you on there! I looked and looked. Also you need to change the @ in the address to a . Just so you know.
 
You crack me up with you inability to use the links and such. But, then again, I can't tell my son's clothes apart or spell Shrek. I'm glad Nick is okay and that they didn't need to pick him up with a stick and a spoon. He really does need to wear a brain bucket.
 
Ha, ha! I always hated that show too! My parents used to have it on all the time.
 
I'm surprised they didn't have Michael Landon play the role Jake Gyllenhaal played in "Broke Back Mountain". I think ol' Landon looks a bit suspicious. I have not seen the above mentioned movie, but everybody obviously knows the premis.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]