Thursday, August 7, 2008

"Bonnie, you are wanted on the phone."

So this No TV thing is really helping to boost my blogging activity. The new DVR actually came today, but you would not even believe the amount of instructions this thing had. It's totally a boy job. I took one look, put it back in the box and asked Nick to do it tomorrow. Which sucks for tonight, but I am too tired to worry much about it right now.

Okay, here is something funny that happened this weekend. I have been laughing about it on and off since. The same night as my hellish introduction into the world of Polly Pocket, as mentioned on Bonnie's page, but which I am too stupid to link to, this happened.

As we were moving into the kitchen to check out the Pollies, Bonnie, my cousin who before this incident I always thought was kind of smart, sees THIS on the counter.





So Bonnie picks it up, and says to me, "is this your phone?" And she is serious. Nick and I, of course, were like "the hell?" And I said, "No, that's my car keys."

Now in all fairness, I feel I must point out that at the time, the key part was in, making it look like the picture on the left, not the one on the right. It was also 2:30 in the morning. But still, it's pretty damn tiny, and you know, has the VW logo on the side.

So the rest of the night, we kept picking up the car key and pretending to answer it, which was totally so hilarious at the time, but I am thinking might not be so funny now. Wait, it's still pretty funny even now, but I am nowhere near the level of hysteria I was right then.

Oh Bonnie, you silly girl. Thanks for making us laugh with that fabulous question and your Polly Pockets 101 course. It was great.

Comments:
Okay, it is still funny.
In my defence the lights were off in the room, and the VW thing was face down on the counter. Once again I never claimed to be bright or smart.
One of these days I am going to get me a phone like that!!
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while! Don't worry Bonnie, we've all done similar things!
 
Don't go near her with a Toyota Prius key. You don't even use the key part. Just keep it in your pocket.
Oh, my poor sister!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]