Thursday, June 12, 2008

All I ever wanted...

So right now, all I want is for the Lakers to lose to the Celtics in the NBA finals. I don't think that's too much to ask. I'm a nice girl. I hate to say hate(not really, I kind of love to say hate) but oh my gosh I HATE THE LAKERS.

And if Kobe Bryant ended up with maybe a broken leg? Oh wait, what? Not really. But I hate him more than anyone. I don't really wish him a broken leg, only because if he's injured, the Lakers will blame their loss on the fact that Kobe was injured, and cry alot about how bad their lives suck.

I want him to keep playing, but not scoring. That alone will be punishment enough, because he thinks he's so fabulous.

I don't even like the Celtics that much. But seriously, GOOOOOO CELTICS!

That is all. Carry on.

Comments:
I'm so with you! I don't even care for basketball, but I hate the Lakers. Any combo of players from the last 20 years would be completely obnoxious! They're all a bunch of overpaid, pompous, self-promoters, and I'm sick of hearing about them and they're sordid personal lives! Go Boston!!!!
 
I am with you and Lyn on this one. A lot of is because I think Kobe has gotten too big for his britches. The Lakers are not very good at sharing. So they need to be taken down a peg or two.
 
Congrats Celtics! Woo-hoo! Keep it up!
 
I loved your snake story in Bonnie's blog! That's hilarious! I also love your family pic. It's so fun to see all you guys!
 
That family pic is great.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]