Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What is this, how you say? Tag?

Yay! My first tagging! And I got double tagged! So here it is....


4 things I was doing 10 years ago... 1998
1. I had been working at the hospital for only one year!
2. Revving myself up for the Utah Jazz and their second run at an NBA title. That didn't work out so well for either of us.
3. Had just gotten an internet machine and was learning the joys of online friends and email.
4. Oh man, I was only 28! For reals, not how I tell people now that I am 29...still.


4 things I was doing 5 years ago...2003
1. Still working at the hospital.
2. Being in love with Donavon.(i know, gag)
3. Being super sad face because John Stockton retired from the Utah Jazz, soon to be followed by that traitor Karl Malone. Bad bad day in Tracytown.
4. Started school again. AGAIN. Someday I will finish.


4 things I did yesterday...
1. Went to my sisters house so her daughter could scream at my daughter and my daughter could stand around and cry if anyone looked at her.
2. Cleaned my house.
3. Went tanning. (Spare me the lecture, I need to be brown sometimes.)
4. Went grocery shopping.


4 shows I like...
1. CSI:Crime Scene Investigation. But ONLY that one. Hate CSI:Miami and that stupid guy who stars in it.
2. Law & Order:SVU or CI.
3. Rock of Love with Bret Michaels.
4. Just Shoot Me.


My biggest 4 joys of the moment...
1. The weather. That was a joke, it's actually snowing. :(
2. My kids. My Princess P is actually saving me from crazy right now.
3. My house is clean. All of it. From carpets to baseboards to walls to ceilings.
4. The Jazz are hanging on in the first round of the playoffs. I use the words hanging on rather loosely in this situation, but they are still there. We will see what tomorrow night brings.

Well, as I understand it, I am now supposed to tag some people to play. Since I know really no one, other than the 2 who already tagged me, I will pick Rae, who I kind of "know" from Amy's page, and Queen Goob, who I "kind" of know from Bonnie's page. Or really, anyone who may read this and want to play, just let me know, because I love to read others' responses. It's kind of a cool way to get to know someone.

Comments:
You did good! I am so coveting that your house is clean. Needless to say mine is not.
 
Hey Tracy.....I responded on my blog for you! Tomorrow is FRIDAY...YAY!
 
You can come and clean my house if you want to. It looks like a bomb exploded in here right now.

My scary story author is Stephenie Meyer- she wrote the Twilight books. They don't really qualify as scary stories... I think whoever put the email together was trying to be funny.
 
Hi Tracy,

Bonnie let me know I had been tagged; will get down to business filling in the blanks and post my answers ASAP!

Thanks for thinking of me....OH, and you can clean my house after you finish at Amy's!
 
Just so you know. I have been tagged twice in te last week. If you don't post soon I am passing them on. I need to hear what is going on with you. I miss your wit.
 
Thanks for the advice about potty-training! I think I will let him run around naked. You are such a support, and Ben was rolling on the floor that you think buses are orange too!
 
Sometime when you have a minute to write, please talk about your kids. I'd love to hear how they are and what they're doing.

How are things at your job? What are your wacko fellow employees doing lately to drive you nuts?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]