Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Kailey

So okay. This post is all about my fabulosity, Kailey.

I am not sure how exactly I missed giving birth to her, but I must have had some really good drugs, because I don't remember the actual pregnancy, birth, nor the giving of her to the Nicholls family. But somehow, some way it MUST have happened. Because she is me, except younger and cuter.

So this is her.




Awww....she's so cute and sweet. Totally cheerleader.

Now this. This is a picture showing the REAL Kailey. I love this picture. Her true personality is BLAZING through in this one.




Oh yeah. That right there says it all.

The above pictured gun is apparently what Kailey did for her senior project. She built that AR-15. Like BUILT it. That also gives some insight into her awesomosity. I love her, she's great.

She is an enigma. She looks like a cheerleader, but has the personality of Adolf Hitler. Actually, she looks all Aryan too, like maybe Hitler created her in his laboratory.

When she first started working with me, she says I hated her. I didn't. I was just afraid she would start crying if I looked at or talked to her because she looked like such a prissy little princess. Ha. Little did I know.

People think I am mean, which I kind of am, but I got nothing on Kailey. She is easily as mean if not meaner than me, and she's only 18! Which means by the time she is my age she will be ready for world domination. Of which I will be glad, because believe you me, when that happens, stupid is gonna hurt.

It took me 38 years but I found my evil twin. I could not have created someone more like me on purpose. She says totally funny things that make me laugh more than anyone. She makes my work totally fun even though the wicked witch and her flying monkey get all butt hurt when we laugh. Like it's our fault we are so much more fabulous than they are?

The name Kailey so does not fit her. Kailey is a bouncy sweet rah-rah, i love everyone and yay team kind of name. I kind of think her name should be Gretchen. Or possibly Marge.

A boy at work said she looks like a cheerleader until she opens her mouth. Yeah, that's so totally true, even though he is stupid as ever and that's the only smart thing I have ever heard him say.

She totally "gets it." Like I don't even have to say anything, I can just look at her and she knows what I am thinking, most times I will look but then I don't dare look again because she will make me laugh out loud. There have been a couple of times where I actually have slipped and laughed right at a customer because Kailey is standing there and I know she is thinking almost exactly what I am thinking.

So yeah, I pretty much thank my lucky everything every single day that I found her, or that she found me, or whatever. Work and my life would suck suck suck without her. A lot lot lot.

Comments:
She sounds great. I like her already. Mostly because I hate ditzy cheerleader types. You go Kailey! Would you wait around for my 12 year old? Better yet maybe she could teach my daughter a thing or two. I would rather she do the pushing than be pushed around.
 
I tagged you. Go to today's post to see what you need to write about.
 
Woah! Remind me not to wander down any dark alleys with you two around! Thanks for visiting my blog! It's great to hear from you, and I agree, it's tons easier to stay in touch online. Love ya!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]