Thursday, April 3, 2008

My happy.

It's pretty well established that I have no life. Therefore, I derive much of my entertainment from the tv. I'm proud of it. This is a huge happy night for me because of this:






And This...





That's right, it's the casts of CSI:Crime Scene Investigation & Without A Trace, returning tonight after what I think was around 10 years of writers strike.

It's about time. It's been a long boring spell of reruns for me. Well, and Bret Michaels: Rock of Love 2.


Incidentally, If I were ever going to, you know, "play for the other team" this would hopefully be my life partner.




Ah, Catherine Willows...my tv girlfriend.

**The above is in no way meant to imply that I am a lesbian. Not that there's anything wrong with that. However, just because I am heterosexual does not mean I don't appreciate the hotness of certain women. **



Comments:
Dang it! I missed it! I thought all the new episodes were starting next week. I'm such an idiot!

And I so understand the "I'm not a lesbian but if I were it would be with...."
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]