Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fridays Feast...On Saturday.



~Appetizer~
Name a color you find soothing.

Blue.

~Soup~
Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.

Oh wow. Me? Horses Ass. My siblings? Giggling Assholes. Says it all.

~Salad~
What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?

Cotton.

~Main Course~
Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?

Oh man. I want to say someone, but in reality, there is not much I would spend the night outside to see. What can I say? I am lazy and I love sleep.

~Dessert~
What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?

Looks like the N's have it. That sucks. I hate N.

Comments:
I giggled at the whole horses ass thing. Those of us who know you smile really big at that story. In my recollection Gram didn't swear much. But when she did it she did it with flair & you remembered it.
 
What do you have against the letter N?

I was trying to tell someone that story about giggling assholes the other day. She didn't think it was as funny as I did.
 
Yes, yes. I know. I knew you both would get that, and really it was my first driving experience. I myself didn't think it was funny for quite some time. It was spoken with flair, haha. Now i love it. Then, not so much.
 
Oh yeah, and I don't know why I hate the letter N. It just bugs me.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]