Thursday, April 3, 2008

Friday's Feast. Yay!



Appetizer
Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.

Wow. My first Friday's feast and I get this question. I am not creative enough to think of this.

Soup
Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.

Kat Von D. I LOVE the way her voice sounds, like she has been screaming for hours. Kirstie Alley also has a voice like this.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?

Probably anywhere from 5-8. I try and keep it clean, my kids seem to use it as a garbage dump.

Main Course
How do you feel about poetry?

I don't mind some poetry as long as it makes me feel something. If it's the kind where it's so confusing and no one really knows what the meaning is, but everyone sits around and gets all angsty about it, then no thanks.

Dessert
What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?

No surprise here, but I took a picture of Miss Piper while she was sleeping last night.

Comments:
I am sure you were wishing it was friday already. I enjoyed that and am glad you got it all figured out.
 
I left the flower question blank too. It required too many brain cells- which I seem to be running short of these days.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]